Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic... and so am I!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
"What about Bob?" is one of the best movies of all time. My wife and I have been up to Lake Winnipisaukee a few times to take a vacation from our Cambridge problems. And Dr. Marvin truly is a genius.
6 comments:
"What about Bob?" is one of the best movies of all time. My wife and I have been up to Lake Winnipisaukee a few times to take a vacation from our Cambridge problems. And Dr. Marvin truly is a genius.
The last time I went swimming at Lake Winnipisaukee my swimming suit caught on fire. It happens whenever I go swimming.
I didn't realize one of your aliases was Ellen. But now that you've burned that one, you need to think of a new person to impersonate.
Not bad. You must pay attention. Nice one anonymous.
Thank you, but now you've found out who I am.
Hey wait a minute.... My therapist told me a vacation from my problems was a "special therapy tailed to my individual needs". Special my glute.
Post a Comment