Your average joes
I used to collect these, and still have a box sealed up in tape at my parents house with the keepers. Yes, I rock!
We all had these... they were anti-Cabbage Patch Kids.
I didn't know there was a customized Garbage Pail Kid for Buxton Legal.
Thanks, Noel. Not only have you joined Joe Normal in insulting me, but you have also partially blown my valuable cover.
That was a custom made Garbage Pail Kid. The original is at: http://scoop.diamondgalleries.com/news_images/8208_22434_6.jpg
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I used to collect these, and still have a box sealed up in tape at my parents house with the keepers. Yes, I rock!
We all had these... they were anti-Cabbage Patch Kids.
I didn't know there was a customized Garbage Pail Kid for Buxton Legal.
Thanks, Noel. Not only have you joined Joe Normal in insulting me, but you have also partially blown my valuable cover.
That was a custom made Garbage Pail Kid. The original is at: http://scoop.diamondgalleries.com/news_images/8208_22434_6.jpg
Post a Comment