Your average joes
Nice roll-up pants.Did they make you cut your hair like that at Hillcrest--the duck cut, I believe?Taddei
Bravo!
Two 18 year-old boys
I've heard good things about the Yorkshire Correctional Facility. I saw their choir last year. With the leadership of Tim and the singing sensation, Johnny. Outstanding!
Wonderful performance, Joe Normal.
I really admire Joe Normal's commitment to his craft. His willingness to put on 200 lbs for this roll clearly shows his dedication.
The Job Interview was laughing out loud funny. I had to look around to make sure no one was watching me laugh. Bravo, bravo.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Nice roll-up pants.
Did they make you cut your hair like that at Hillcrest--the duck cut, I believe?
Taddei
Bravo!
Two 18 year-old boys
I've heard good things about the Yorkshire Correctional Facility. I saw their choir last year. With the leadership of Tim and the singing sensation, Johnny. Outstanding!
Wonderful performance, Joe Normal.
I really admire Joe Normal's commitment to his craft. His willingness to put on 200 lbs for this roll clearly shows his dedication.
The Job Interview was laughing out loud funny. I had to look around to make sure no one was watching me laugh. Bravo, bravo.
Post a Comment