Happy Birthday! I know I'm sending the greeting a day late, but I actually always think of you on your birthday due to the many, many, many notebooks I had in high school where you signed your name and wrote your birthday. Every June 11th brings back fun memories!
I guess that I can wish you Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day! Sorry that we didn't let you win in the quiz....maybe we would have...if we had thought about it! :-) NAH...
You deliberately set him up for that one at my expense, didn't you Abby. Oh well, look at the pictures--we all know who's a chimp, and who's the silverback.
7 comments:
Happy birthday, Joe. Like the years of your life, may your back hair continue to grow long and full.
You're confusing me with Buxton_Legal. He's got the incredible back hair.
Happy Birthday! I know I'm sending the greeting a day late, but I actually always think of you on your birthday due to the many, many, many notebooks I had in high school where you signed your name and wrote your birthday. Every June 11th brings back fun memories!
Aw the good ol' days.
I guess that I can wish you Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day! Sorry that we didn't let you win in the quiz....maybe we would have...if we had thought about it! :-) NAH...
You deliberately set him up for that one at my expense, didn't you Abby. Oh well, look at the pictures--we all know who's a chimp, and who's the silverback.
The middle picture with you in a white collared shirt looks a lot like some of Isaac's old grade school pics...
Post a Comment