Friday, June 29, 2007

The Right Gator

I'm happy Garnett's still on the team.

4 comments:

IGrind said...

KG may still be on the team, but I would be surprised if he suits up in green and blue in October. If we can trade KG and one or both of our high contract dead weights(T-Hud or Jaric) for an up and coming starter, a rookie like Wright or Green, a 2008 pick, and maybe a huge contract player we can unload next year, now is the time to do that!! I will miss KG, but I feel we are in a cap hole that won't be filled until at least 2010 if we keep KG, and then we run the risk of him bolting next year. That would kill us. I'd rather get some fresh blood than add a veteran like Artest who would rather be making rap songs. The vets Cassel and Spreewell we got for KG sure got us on track!! One good year, then they whined for new contracts. That's how we ended up with paying T-Hud so much and getting Jaric who lost us a 1st round pick. Don't get me started on Mike James.

John said...

I am still glad KG is here. I am optimistic that this years team can compete.

Anonymous said...

kg.....t-wolves......what are these things.

Anonymous said...

I like Brewer. He can flat out ball and he's got a good smile.