Friday, June 22, 2007

And the Winner is...


After the votes are read the decision is final and the losers will be asked to leave the Family Normal immediately. I'll go tally the votes.

2 votes for Pharma Ad
1 vote for Boy Devouring Banana
2 votes for The Job Interview
2 votes by possibly the same guy plus a confusing 3rd vote for Adventures in Geocaching

The winner of the Golden Liger and the Normal Family Film Festival, potentially by voter fraud but never-the-less is, Adventures in Geocaching by iGrindel. He has won in an upset. Congratulations to iGrindel.

I'd like to thank our sponsors Pig Newton, "I want a Pig Newton." And The Family Normal.



I'd also like to thank my parents, Jesus and Ayn Rand.









The First Ever Normal Family Film Festival is now officially over. It's been fun. Thanks for making it a success. We'll do it again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I demand a re-count...

DoubleE said...

That's it...I'm disenfranchised!

IGrind said...

Wow, I don't know what to say. I knew we had something special when I read the script for Adventures in Geocaching-Fargo, but I never dreamed that it would take me this far. I would like to thank the city of West Fargo for giving me all access to their wonderful city, and I would like to thank Eric for his crucial role in the film. I also want to say to Patty Broberg, "Why can't you just be happy for me just once in your life? What did I ever do to you to create such a bitty hatred for anything good that happens in my life? I want to be your friend, but you just push me away every time. I don't know where all this hatred is coming from?" I would also like to invite all the people that voted for me to a big party tonight chez Grindelands at 7pm. Bring your GPS, a diet coke, and a dessert to share. Patty, you can come to.

Anonymous said...

I'm confused on who your parents are.

Stacy said...

Great Job Joe. This was a lot of fun!

Michael

I am already working on my Film for next year's festival...
Transformers II