With the success of the Lil' Timmy franchise, I am pleased to announce the first ever Normal Family Film Festival, June 18-22, 2007.This festival is dependent upon on the Normal Family faithful. I want your videos. Send them to me or post them somewhere and let me know. We will play them here at the Normal Family for the world to see. Whether they be one minute or twenty minutes, Action-Adventure or Mocumentary, get your movies ready. You can believe me when I say they are fun to make. Good luck.
1 comment:
After much debate over legal issues, Grindeland Productions accepts your invitation to the Normal Family Film Festival. The 3 part series is on youtube currently. Please send the SWAG to my current address. Question: Will there be a separate category for beet films?
-D. Shruteson, assistant to the assistant regional manager of Grindeland Prductions
Post a Comment