Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Normals Theme




The Normals. from massy on Vimeo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it.

Anonymous said...

This looks like a trailer for a hot new TV series about a brash, young detective. His risky and unorthodox methods often help him crack nearly impossible cases and bring down bad guys whom others regard as untouchable, yet they also repeatedly get him into hot water with his cantankerous boss. He lives alone in a rustic beach house in a small isolated cove on property inherited from his great uncle, who raised him after his parents were killed in the war (which is never really explained by the screenwriters). Alone, that is, except for his faithful chocolate retriever named "Shep" who has learned to fetch him a cold one from the fridge at the end of each long day of crimefighting. The show is called "Police Cop," and it's coming to you on the WB.

I can't wait for the premiere.

Anonymous said...

Either that or the boss of the north Djibouti mob.

Stacy said...

I guess I thought it was the opening for the new show, "Djibouti's Next Top Model".

Michael

Nate said...

Joe (DiMaggio) Normal,

Want to play softball tomorrow night for non other than the famed Donkey Jawbone Killers (BBC III)? We could use you!

(I'll send my phone number to your email account.)

Let me know asap!

p.s. sweet video--kickin' it old school in a sweet ride. You should get some dice for the mirror.

Nate