Here's Maximus Fellini a.k.a. Joe Normal, living it up in Second Life (Maximus is the one with the sweet mullet on the left). (I'm not holding hands with the guy on the right either)Frankly I don't see why it is so great except the flying part of course.
2 comments:
I'm confused about what's going on in the scene. I see you, but it also appears that you are holding hands with another mullet bearing male. And who is that guy with the sweater vest in front of you who appears to be stretching with back bends? Is this a gay lounge or are these your close homeboys in Second life? Please elaborate on the scene.
-A concerned viewer
Wow. I can see where you got that from. It does look a bit like you said. Just for the record this is one of the first places you can go in SL and in my short experience there there is just a lot of standing around not knowing what is going on. It's possible that someone was taking advantage of me and me not knowing it. I wouldn't even know what that means in SL. Also just for the record I'm not coming out of the closet.
Post a Comment