I believe you have done what few have accomplished. Lil' Timmy II is in the same group as Terminator II and Aliens. The sequel is better than the original. Bravo.
The classic character is Happy, though. Beautiful. As classic as the elbow to the "mid section."
Nicely edited, preserving the original style, intent, and masterful creativity. However, I think I prefer the director's cut, including the infamous Exit sign. Perhaps that will be released in the future? On the other hand, something about that music magnified the effect of the fight scene and got my heart pumping afresh.
I have to applaud Molascon's versatility--reminiscent of Eddie Murphy in Coming to America. "Respect is good. Leave me." He had Kris-Shaban sincerity in his roles.
Kudos to Jones for the cat-like camera work and the illicit love making that keeps everyone wondering what happened when the camera was out of focus.
We are all set up to complete the Trilogy--"The legacy of Lil Timmy"--which will settle everyone's imaginations about the seed of Timmy. But is Lil Timmy's seed a warrior.......or is it a princess.......or is it both?
Nice dance, Lyla, and the best line was, "At least we got cookies."
9 comments:
This is the best movie I've seen since the last movie I saw.
Not bad. Not bad a 'tall.
The director is a cross between the emperor for Star Wars, the Godfather and a Mel Brooks character.
I want the last 15 minutes of my life back.
Another Over-hyped Summer blockbuster full of 1990's vintage special effects.
I have to admit that there are better films in history but this one has its moments.
I believe you have done what few have accomplished. Lil' Timmy II is in the same group as Terminator II and Aliens. The sequel is better than the original. Bravo.
Love that get-away car. And the Vikings hat.
The classic character is Happy, though. Beautiful. As classic as the elbow to the "mid section."
Nicely edited, preserving the original style, intent, and masterful creativity. However, I think I prefer the director's cut, including the infamous Exit sign. Perhaps that will be released in the future? On the other hand, something about that music magnified the effect of the fight scene and got my heart pumping afresh.
I have to applaud Molascon's versatility--reminiscent of Eddie Murphy in Coming to America. "Respect is good. Leave me." He had Kris-Shaban sincerity in his roles.
Kudos to Jones for the cat-like camera work and the illicit love making that keeps everyone wondering what happened when the camera was out of focus.
We are all set up to complete the Trilogy--"The legacy of Lil Timmy"--which will settle everyone's imaginations about the seed of Timmy. But is Lil Timmy's seed a warrior.......or is it a princess.......or is it both?
Nice dance, Lyla, and the best line was, "At least we got cookies."
Taddei
The John Woo coreographed fight scenes were top notch!
Post a Comment