I'm not saying #21 wasn't a gamer. I'm just saying that it's nice when players come to training camp ready to run the 5 routes the coach has given them. Practice matters. Also, when they don't constantly beg the coach to run ridiculous tight end reverses that are at the back of the playbook for good reason.
Trick plays are where it's at. Did you see Boise St. in the Feista Bowl this year. They won the game because of them. So the tight end reverse was a "what might of been."
9 comments:
You are no longer Marshall Langemo's hero. He takes back the "Ericksonnnnn!!!!"s.
I believe we were undefeated as a JV team that year.
I'll second that one. Don't forget about the Blood you put on your pants from the opened scab on your elbow!
Michael
Good ol' Levang. It sure was nice having a tight end who actually knew the plays.
What are you talking about? If I hadn't had been on that side you would have been sacked twice as often as you were.
I'm not saying #21 wasn't a gamer. I'm just saying that it's nice when players come to training camp ready to run the 5 routes the coach has given them. Practice matters. Also, when they don't constantly beg the coach to run ridiculous tight end reverses that are at the back of the playbook for good reason.
Trick plays are where it's at. Did you see Boise St. in the Feista Bowl this year. They won the game because of them. So the tight end reverse was a "what might of been."
silly, silly nine men football banter. How cute.
Nine-man football is like fine wine.
One appreciates it with with time
and only an exclusive club that is allowed to play it.
Post a Comment