Dwight makes the show, but the new guy "Andy" has the best scene of the year (schmoozing up to Michael, getting rejected, and then losing it and punching his fist through a wall when Jim calls his missing cell phone and makes it start ringing from up in the ceiling).
Since I haven't been able to watch every week, I hadn't seen that episode yet. I'm still giggling! I think I better rent the DVD's and catch up a little! I did see the cell-phone-in-the-ceiling episode buxton-legal mentioned, which was also very funny. Thanks for the laughs!!
4 comments:
Dwight makes the show, but the new guy "Andy" has the best scene of the year (schmoozing up to Michael, getting rejected, and then losing it and punching his fist through a wall when Jim calls his missing cell phone and makes it start ringing from up in the ceiling).
Since I haven't been able to watch every week, I hadn't seen that episode yet. I'm still giggling! I think I better rent the DVD's and catch up a little! I did see the cell-phone-in-the-ceiling episode buxton-legal mentioned, which was also very funny. Thanks for the laughs!!
I'm the bobblehead.
You've been compromised. Abort the mission.
Post a Comment