Maybe that's my problem. I seem to have a problem of excessive velocity when urinating. This is demonstrated by the ineffectiveness of urinals in keeping my urine within the bounds of my personal space. I get it all over my pants, and, if there are no barriers, all over the guy next to me. Yeah, I think I'll keep this anonymous.
I use to only dream of having such problems. I suffered from weak stream. Now, however, after Urigro, I'm enjoying powerful, ropy streams with great froth creation--often times, two-flushers.
6 comments:
Maybe that's my problem. I seem to have a problem of excessive velocity when urinating. This is demonstrated by the ineffectiveness of urinals in keeping my urine within the bounds of my personal space. I get it all over my pants, and, if there are no barriers, all over the guy next to me. Yeah, I think I'll keep this anonymous.
I know who you are. You must have been standing next to me yesterday. Don't worry I'll keep it to myself. This is a "safe" space.
That is exactly why I choose to wear a rain coat when I go pee. Although it does not stop the burning.
"east coast" was not me.
I use to only dream of having such problems. I suffered from weak stream. Now, however, after Urigro, I'm enjoying powerful, ropy streams with great froth creation--often times, two-flushers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-hMU8dwbtI
Ah Yes. Classic SNL.
Post a Comment