Sunday, April 22, 2007

Blogging, One Year On

Monday is the one year anniversary to when I entered this obsession. 331 postings and 9000 visitors later I wonder if the Family Normal has got any better (genius) or it's on the verge of stupidity. What do you think? I'd like to hear from all the lurkers out there who read everyday but never comment. Like you in the Bronx, or you the Madison Peeper, or the Middlebury, Connecticut Stalker. I know about the Englewood Spelllunker and the Cambridge Snob, and Art the Fergus Falls junior high violin playing teacher's pet but not the rest of you. Who are you?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think that picture is from your wedding if I remember it right.

Michael

Anonymous said...

Hewwww, golly, is it only one year on? It's already hard to imagine what life would be like without the daily dose of the Family Normal. Just walk by any Starbucks on a Monday morning and you'll see dozens of patrons taking in their daily Joe--not too mention their coffee. What interests me now is the enormous potential commercial value of the Family Normal, which the WSJ just ran a front page article on the other day. Although it operates on a layer dependent on both Microsoft, and to a lesser extent Google, it is now positioning itself to impose significant reverse leverage on those two heavyweights--a fact that both companies have only recently picked up on, perhaps already too late.

The Family Normal rocks! Keep on rocking in the free world! A fact's a fact, we're gonna give it back!!!

Anonymous said...

I check out The family Normal all the time!! Thanks for being so faithful, its great fun to keep posted on you guys! - Heidi P

The Normals said...

Rock on.

John said...

Best...Blog....Ever....

The Normals said...

Glad to have you Heidi, and thanks for the props John. C-Snob, you can be my lawyer anytime.

Anonymous said...

Some of us like to lurk, OK.

-Derek Jeter

Anonymous said...

Some of us live in towns with crappy big 10 teams. We idolize you gophers.

The Normals said...

That's OK Derek. I have a suspicion of who you are anyway.

Anonymous said...

I'll be waiting for you when you arrive back at the airport.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're really quick on the draw! I should have Steinbrenner give you a look at next year's spring training.

The Normals said...

Isn't identity theft a major crime? They didn't teach you that at your online university?