
What does an airport in Yemen look like?My luggage is not going to make it to
Djibouti with me.
They already told me.
It is all because of one guy and a slip of his wrist in
Salt Lake City.
I found out my Delta flight to Frankfurt was going to be 30 minutes late after I checked the departure monitors at the Cincinnati airport yesterday. The gate agent told me we had to wait for a few people from a late plane from Salt Lake City.
We loaded the plane. The flight was going to be crowded but an empty seat remained open next to me as we waited for the Salt Lake passengers. Finally they arrived and a grad student from the University of Utah sat next to me. She told me there was a snow storm in Utah and before their flight took off someone was de-icing the plane and sprayed it on the pilot’s windshield some had got between the windows somehow and fouled things up.
Consequently in Frankfurt I only had 25 minutes between my plane’s arrival and the departure of my next flight. I ran through the concourse. A gate agent saw me running and knew it was me and said “Mr. Normal, we’ve been waiting for you.” The agent said it was impossible for my luggage to make the connection since they had to scan it first.
The de-icer in Salt Lake City will never know the trouble he has caused me in Africa.
The Swiss Alps.
I also saw the Italian coast, the Nile River and Jedda, Saudi Arabia from the plane.
2 comments:
How long will you have to wait to get your luggage back?
I don't know. It's already been 3 days. The representative here told me no one has responded to his messages.
Post a Comment