Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A True American Hero


Passionate Voter- "Is this about Sangina?"
Mary from Manhattan- "No it isn't. Could you..."
Passionate Voter- "Vote Sanjaya! Show America that we should vote for Sanjaya.
No it is important!
No. I'm an American. I will vote for Sanjaya.
Sanjaya!"

4 comments:

The Normals said...

I watched this clip about 10 times and I couldn't stop laughing.

John said...

He is channeling his inner Chris Farley.

Anonymous said...

normal, the reason you laughed so hard is because every inch of you wanted that person to be you. that is your evil twin brother with a few drinks. Also remember a vote for senjaya is a vote for a better america.

The Normals said...

I would consider doing something like that. One time I happened upon Amelia Santenello of WCCO fame doing a live report while I was in college. She basically told Tats and I to get lost. She was nervous I would do something like what this guy did.