Your average joes
That's a great picture.Which one of you is pregnant again?Taddei
It looks like you are traveling all over the country.
I have some jeans I can sell you when I come to Minnesota this month.Taddei
Are they from the black market?I only wear Jordache.
What city is that behind you?
The Lost City. We went exploring for it by following the map because Swiper swiped our friend Tiko's toys.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's a great picture.
Which one of you is pregnant again?
Taddei
It looks like you are traveling all over the country.
I have some jeans I can sell you when I come to Minnesota this month.
Taddei
Are they from the black market?
I only wear Jordache.
What city is that behind you?
The Lost City. We went exploring for it by following the map because Swiper swiped our friend Tiko's toys.
Post a Comment