Not endorsed by the family normal??? Then it must be Roxy holding out on me. Joe invited me to his house for dinner and then cornered me on the landing while I was leaving to shoot this footage for his blog before I left. Talk about a gracious host!
No, it must have been Thor who blackballed me. That little--why, the next time I see him...
7 comments:
It's true. The Family Normal affects the market.
genius
Does it come in a Decaf version?
Is he a paid celebrity endorser?
He is neither paid nor a celebrity nor endorsed by the Family Normal.
Correction: He could be considered a c-lister.
Not endorsed by the family normal??? Then it must be Roxy holding out on me. Joe invited me to his house for dinner and then cornered me on the landing while I was leaving to shoot this footage for his blog before I left. Talk about a gracious host!
No, it must have been Thor who blackballed me. That little--why, the next time I see him...
Post a Comment