Your average joes
why are you grabbing a b.m. in the toilet? That is very gross and unsanitary. I am not impressed by your shenanigans.
Thanks for the advice. Please give me the web address of your blog.
I once at peanut butter out of an armpit. Very enjoyable. Also you only go by anonymous if you a chicken. I'm guessing you one of those people that forward those crazy left-wing e-mails also. Am I right??????
Joe Normal is straight up fearless. He's not afraid of anything.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
why are you grabbing a b.m. in the toilet? That is very gross and unsanitary. I am not impressed by your shenanigans.
Thanks for the advice.
Please give me the web address of your blog.
I once at peanut butter out of an armpit. Very enjoyable. Also you only go by anonymous if you a chicken. I'm guessing you one of those people that forward those crazy left-wing e-mails also. Am I right??????
Joe Normal is straight up fearless. He's not afraid of anything.
Post a Comment