Now I know what you city kids did during the summer while Buxton Legal and I were picking rocks and combining the fields. I'm glad the class of 95 welcomed you into their fold during the summer months when friends your own age left. They're a swell group of kids.
Danner sighting!! Do you have any Danner collagues to post for the weekend? I would enjoy that. Any pictures of Danner with a wig halfway down his pants or Danner yelling or Danner in the window sill or Risbrudt's classroom or of Danner being "manhandled" by Darren near a campfire would really be nice.
8 comments:
Where the heck was I?
You were there but didn't let anyone know about it.
Now I know what you city kids did during the summer while Buxton Legal and I were picking rocks and combining the fields. I'm glad the class of 95 welcomed you into their fold during the summer months when friends your own age left. They're a swell group of kids.
We've been following your leadership ever since!
Michael
Why did the camera cut away at 2:43? Is that where you flashed your trenchcoat open?
You're on to me you clever monkey.
Danner sighting!! Do you have any Danner collagues to post for the weekend? I would enjoy that. Any pictures of Danner with a wig halfway down his pants or Danner yelling or Danner in the window sill or Risbrudt's classroom or of Danner being "manhandled" by Darren near a campfire would really be nice.
I have lots of videos of Danner, as well as others from the class of 95.
They should pray that I don't ever bother to digitize them.
Post a Comment