Your average joes
Is this Lake Alice you're wading in? Tom
There are several houses at the bottom of Lake Alice and sunken treasures. I'm financing an expedition.
yeah and i have a few divers that would like to join you in your adventure. I will go and pick them up from the state hospital
You take and do that. I'll be waiting at either Ortons or Puffer's Park.
Was this picture taken by the Paparazzi?m
Since the rise of the Normal Family blog, we can hardly go anywhere without getting hounded by photags.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Is this Lake Alice you're wading in?
Tom
There are several houses at the bottom of Lake Alice and sunken treasures. I'm financing an expedition.
yeah and i have a few divers that would like to join you in your adventure. I will go and pick them up from the state hospital
You take and do that. I'll be waiting at either Ortons or Puffer's Park.
Was this picture taken by the Paparazzi?
m
Since the rise of the Normal Family blog, we can hardly go anywhere without getting hounded by photags.
Post a Comment