The hospital I work at blocks all videos on the internet. Something about this video title makes me a little nervous. The anticipation to watch this is killing me.
Nice. I almost had a simian "bigfoot sighting" running style there. I think I was still in my "awkward years" when that video was taken. Good thing those days are over.
6 comments:
Look at those hops!
The hospital I work at blocks all videos on the internet. Something about this video title makes me a little nervous. The anticipation to watch this is killing me.
I'm glad that you are an equal opportunity embarrasser.
Nice. I almost had a simian "bigfoot sighting" running style there. I think I was still in my "awkward years" when that video was taken. Good thing those days are over.
I don't think you could have fit more people under the basket!
Michael
Those uniforms need to come back in style.
Post a Comment