Your average joes
I can't believe they actually made a good move!
The First time in the recent history in the state of Minnesota sports they get a big name coach, I'm surprised
What are you talking about? Walt Whitman for the T-Wolves is a huge name.
Don't forget about the very famous coach Brewster. He was the Tight Ends coach for the Broncos you know.Tubby, on the other hand, is the real deal. Remember '97 anyone? 2008 Final Four here we come!
I really like Tim Brewster. I think he will do well for the Gophers.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't believe they actually made a good move!
The First time in the recent history in the state of Minnesota sports they get a big name coach, I'm surprised
What are you talking about? Walt Whitman for the T-Wolves is a huge name.
Don't forget about the very famous coach Brewster. He was the Tight Ends coach for the Broncos you know.
Tubby, on the other hand, is the real deal. Remember '97 anyone? 2008 Final Four here we come!
I really like Tim Brewster. I think he will do well for the Gophers.
Post a Comment