I don't watch American Idol, so I didn't know I was a contestant this year. Does anybody know how I'm doing? Am I making a camel rear of myself on national television like that William Hung? Does anyone know if people are allowed to vote for a contestant multiple times?
6 comments:
Based on your viewing preferences on the TV, I hope you are teaching your sidekick to attack the evil forces of Sanjaya. He must be stopped!
Is that Noel Hoilien on American Idol? I always knew that cat could sing.
Glad to see you shaved that animal off your face.
I'm backing Noel for AI. He has great range but is a little pitchy sometimes, dog.
1-866-IDOLS-013
I don't watch American Idol, so I didn't know I was a contestant this year. Does anybody know how I'm doing? Am I making a camel rear of myself on national television like that William Hung? Does anyone know if people are allowed to vote for a contestant multiple times?
I don't know how this guy Noel has made it as far as he has. He stinks.
Post a Comment