Your average joes
I disagree, the best time of year is the early winter when the Vikings fade.
Oh yeah. March Madness Baby! It is the bomb! You gotta watch out for the diaper dandies this year baby!
You must be a bitter Packers fan.
Oh yeah but this year my team didn't make for the guys but the girls still can probably make it! Let the madness begin!! :-) I can't wait!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I disagree, the best time of year is the early winter when the Vikings fade.
Oh yeah. March Madness Baby! It is the bomb! You gotta watch out for the diaper dandies this year baby!
You must be a bitter Packers fan.
Oh yeah but this year my team didn't make for the guys but the girls still can probably make it! Let the madness begin!! :-) I can't wait!
Post a Comment