We were running so fast that we were blurry, except me, #24 on the right, I was in slow motion. My friend Lee Vang has the ball here. And if you look closely that's Ryan Nordlund playing D in the blue.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Can I get scores and live video feed from CraigOlsonSports.com?
As a young kid watching these games & first starting to play in them, I use to wonder "Who are these old guys that foul a lot, play dirty, and swear? C'mon this is a church tournament!" Now I know.
Are you incinuating that I play dirty? I've got a nasty bruise on my hand, a cut on my leg, a wierd feeling nose and a chronic bloody nose. I think the other guys play dirty.
Whatever you say. Here’s the transcript (available at http://www.craigolsonsports.com/hit2007/D-bracket/Bloomington_v_GrandForks/transcript.htm):
Craig: And Lee Vang beats Nordlund down the court AGAIN for an easy layup! That’s 18 in the half for Lee Vang. Oats: Someone’s gotta tell that kid to hustle. Craig: And--oh, my! Oats: That’s just-- Craig: --just dirty! Oats: He’s a dirty player! Craig: He’s a dirty, dirty man. Joe Normal has just bitten another player on the ear. I think he’s bitten a piece off. Oats: This is a kid… yeah, with butter and salt…I was saying, this is a kid who, who I remember back from the early 90’s--a real goon, a real goon of a player. Craig: He’s just a dirty, foul man. A dirty, dirty man who plays with dirt and dirts up his dirty dirt. He’s been dirting this whole game. Oats: Yeah, that about says it. Craig: And we’re up for a station break. {station break}
7 comments:
Can I get scores and live video feed from CraigOlsonSports.com?
Oats Legrand was there calling the game.
As a young kid watching these games & first starting to play in them, I use to wonder "Who are these old guys that foul a lot, play dirty, and swear? C'mon this is a church tournament!" Now I know.
Are you incinuating that I play dirty? I've got a nasty bruise on my hand, a cut on my leg, a wierd feeling nose and a chronic bloody nose. I think the other guys play dirty.
Whatever you say. Here’s the transcript (available at http://www.craigolsonsports.com/hit2007/D-bracket/Bloomington_v_GrandForks/transcript.htm):
Craig: And Lee Vang beats Nordlund down the court AGAIN for an easy layup! That’s 18 in the half for Lee Vang.
Oats: Someone’s gotta tell that kid to hustle.
Craig: And--oh, my!
Oats: That’s just--
Craig: --just dirty!
Oats: He’s a dirty player!
Craig: He’s a dirty, dirty man. Joe Normal has just bitten another player on the ear. I think he’s bitten a piece off.
Oats: This is a kid… yeah, with butter and salt…I was saying, this is a kid who, who I remember back from the early 90’s--a real goon, a real goon of a player.
Craig: He’s just a dirty, foul man. A dirty, dirty man who plays with dirt and dirts up his dirty dirt. He’s been dirting this whole game.
Oats: Yeah, that about says it.
Craig: And we’re up for a station break.
{station break}
I know that was a fake transcript because no one has ever out-hustled Ryan Nordlund.
HAHA....nice commentary from anonymous! ;-) I love it!
Post a Comment