According to the counter no one has visited the Normals since we had a Japanese visitor yesterday morning at 3:33 AM. Apparently the server that keeps count is broken. This comes after the Normal Family hit an all-time record for hits on Monday and Tuesday. So I don't know if anyone is out there anymore.
5 comments:
I'm still hear. Don't worry.
The rest of us aren't here. We got tired of this site. All of a sudden it's all about the numbers. It used to be about family, creativity, and stupid human tricks. Now, it's all about "hits" and corporate sponsorship. I'm lovin' it??? Say it ain't so, Joe.
p.s. Who is visiting from Japan? Dragon-boy?
I'm here just for the love of the blog. I bow to no sponser. There are no ads on my site.
-Brought to you Gold Bond medicated powder
Do you Yahoo?
Vista
Tats is trying to get his visa back.
Cool. Let's get the band back together!
Post a Comment