That whole Grandma dieing thing was very ingenious and made the show interesting, but did you seen the guy on the wrestling shows? He is so annoying!! Maybe I hated Richard Hatch more. It's a toss-up.
Did you read the front page espn.com article on Noah. Maybe I am being too hard on the guy. He's just misunderstood. Everyone can have bad days and has tried to punch a cheerleader. He's just excited when he's on the court. Yelling and screaming like a diva is just his way of saying "I love this game". That demin blue shirt/dress that he is sporting is perfectly normal to wear if its hot out like it is in Florida. Maybe its just a cover-up after spending a day at the beach. Yup, I've changed my mind. I like Noah. Give him a second chance, Joe Normal. Go Gators.
7 comments:
He ranks right up there with Sanjaya from American Idol, Johnny Fairplay from Survivor, and Celine Dion.
I liked Johnny Fairplay. I think he was playing a character.
That whole Grandma dieing thing was very ingenious and made the show interesting, but did you seen the guy on the wrestling shows? He is so annoying!! Maybe I hated Richard Hatch more. It's a toss-up.
I didn't see him there. I like Rob but not Amber.
We're on the same page there. Amber is nothing without Rob.
Did you read the front page espn.com article on Noah. Maybe I am being too hard on the guy. He's just misunderstood. Everyone can have bad days and has tried to punch a cheerleader. He's just excited when he's on the court. Yelling and screaming like a diva is just his way of saying "I love this game". That demin blue shirt/dress that he is sporting is perfectly normal to wear if its hot out like it is in Florida. Maybe its just a cover-up after spending a day at the beach. Yup, I've changed my mind. I like Noah. Give him a second chance, Joe Normal. Go Gators.
I do like his father's music.
"Je suis Mentisse." I'm not sure what it means but I like it.
Post a Comment