Monday, March 12, 2007

Buy Gold Now!


I whole-heartedly endorse this product, but the salesman looks a bit shady.

7 comments:

The Normals said...

Nice work Buxton_Legal.

Kari, RN said...

That's great! Thanks for the laugh!

Anonymous said...

Classic! Sounds like a great deal... however I would love to see some testimonials about the success of GOLDEX.

Michael

Anonymous said...

I'm usually a bit of a skeptic, buuut I think I'm going to go with my gut on this one (the chart was a BIG selling point). Sounds like a "can't miss" opportunity.

"That...was...awesome!"
~ Tommy Boy

Anonymous said...

About 3,000 of tonnes of gold goes into jewelry or industrial/dental production, and around 500 tonnes goes to retail investors and exchange traded gold funds.

Gold coins are more versatile than silver. That is because they are worth more per unit of weight and volume. They are easier to hide. They are easier to move across a border.

Stacy said...

You had better be careful the real Goldex doesn't catch wind of this advertisement.

http://www.goldex.net/

Or, who knows... maybe they'll be contacting you for future info-commercial spots. Better watch out Ronco!

The Normals said...

This two-day old video is already number 2 on Google Video's search page when you type in "buy gold."