Wednesday, February 14, 2007

La Table Rouge

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Everything we ate was red.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Je vais a la piscine avec Gastone, Francios, et Vincent. Je voudrais un croque monsier, un chaud biere, et un pain au chocolat. J'aime pain au chocolat. Comment dit-on "The water posse" et "JS banquet bonfire" en francais?

The Normals said...

Je me souvien "le group de l'eau" au JS.

Je n'aime pas un biere chaud. Vous devez etre fou.

Pardone les errors.

The Normals said...

Au JS, DH (un etudiant ancien) a crier: "You ruined JS!".

Anonymous said...

DH a crier: "You ruined MY JS!" Comment dit-on "raking leaves at Hillcrest instead of end of school year picnic and 10 hours of work detail in the dorms"?

The Normals said...

I think you were just a sophomore. It was called JS not SJS.

Anonymous said...

So it comes down to that, huh. With that attitude, I'm not sure I would have let you make an En Vogue and Boys to Men tape mix in my dorm room. Water Posse Forever!!!

The Normals said...

I'm just saying that it didn't ruin my JS. In fact I was implicated and was called to account that I told a few of the ring leaders to come by to make it more "memorable."

Do you remeber ChrisM's costume? It was highly controversal.

Anonymous said...

I apologize for the accusation to the misinterpreted remark. I remember well the costume of ChrisM. I also remember the threat by Mr. C that our class may not have a JS because of the incident. Unfortunately, it was all forgotten after 2 years. A great memory for most, a bad memory for a few. I hope DH can forgive us someday.

The Normals said...

I love empty threats.

The Class of 95 was at best loved by some but hated by others. I liked it.

Anonymous said...

Deep inside I kind of feel like hugging after sharing those moments in time with you today. Maybe it's just gas.

The Normals said...

You can keep both of those things to yourself.