Your average joes
I don't know what's worse: plagiarizing family circus comics or remembering a family circus comic punchline. It's probably a draw.
You know I've never seen this cartoon before in my life. I get my material from personal experience. The day I resort to telling the stories of other people's children and passing them off as my own is the day I've seriously lost it.
It's obvious you steal your material from Family Circus.
I move for a vote of "No Confidence" regarding the integrity of this website.(A voice heard in the distance, "What integrity")
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I don't know what's worse: plagiarizing family circus comics or remembering a family circus comic punchline. It's probably a draw.
You know I've never seen this cartoon before in my life. I get my material from personal experience. The day I resort to telling the stories of other people's children and passing them off as my own is the day I've seriously lost it.
It's obvious you steal your material from Family Circus.
I move for a vote of "No Confidence" regarding the integrity of this website.
(A voice heard in the distance, "What integrity")
Post a Comment