Your average joes
This might be a litle too disgusting even for this page.
This definitely explains why the Thailand meat-on-a-stick was only $.25!! They sure had big and suspicious smiles when they watched me eat the savory meat.
Yep. One step too far.... Even for this page...
Yuck....I now feel sick to my stomach!! Totally lost my appetite!
The people have spoken.
After seeing this last blog, now I'm vomiting.Big Mama Normal
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This might be a litle too disgusting even for this page.
This definitely explains why the Thailand meat-on-a-stick was only $.25!! They sure had big and suspicious smiles when they watched me eat the savory meat.
Yep. One step too far.... Even for this page...
Yuck....I now feel sick to my stomach!! Totally lost my appetite!
The people have spoken.
After seeing this last blog, now I'm vomiting.
Big Mama Normal
Post a Comment