Massey v. Ferguson has been good to you in fantasy-land like Marty Schottenheimer has been good to Cleveland, KC, Washington, and San Diego. Good regular season records + can't win in the playoffs.
Is that the ol' Rogness place? I really like the looks of that 4420 with the front-end loader. Might stop by to kick the tires after I finish my canning.
4 comments:
Massey v. Ferguson has been good to you in fantasy-land like Marty Schottenheimer has been good to Cleveland, KC, Washington, and San Diego. Good regular season records + can't win in the playoffs.
Is that the ol' Rogness place? I really like the looks of that 4420 with the front-end loader. Might stop by to kick the tires after I finish my canning.
Everyone agrees that the regular season is a more accurate gauge of a team's ability than what happens in the playoffs.
Spoken like a truly bitter playoff loser.
Who's bitter. I'm like Al Davis. I just win baby.
Post a Comment