That momma pig is pretty big! Wow...you really can't say Pig it's what for dinner! Makes me NEVER want to eat Pork again! As long as I don't think about where the meat is from I'm okay! I think I could easily true Veggie if I needed to.....all except for the fact that steak is really YUMMY!!
8 comments:
You are such a pig.
That momma pig is pretty big! Wow...you really can't say Pig it's what for dinner! Makes me NEVER want to eat Pork again! As long as I don't think about where the meat is from I'm okay! I think I could easily true Veggie if I needed to.....all except for the fact that steak is really YUMMY!!
Joe Normal is hilarious.
I don't know how Roxy can live with a pig like you.
I think you're confused. The pig didn't post this photo, I did.
Believe me, at home this morning I already heard about posting this picture.
Catchy title
p.s. Don't write comments on my behalf.
I think you're mistaken.
Post a Comment