
I saw Jerry Springer when I was in college at the U of M getting into a limo behind the Coffman Student Union. I yelled to him "Jerry." He looked up a bit startled as if I was about to do a Jack Ruby on him. He then waved and got in the car. I saw the little-known Mitch from Survivor Outback walking down the street in NYC. He is 7 feet tall so he really stood out. It was a couple of years after his 15 minutes had ended so no one was recognizing him, but me being the Survivor fan knew who he was. I caught eye contact with him but never said anything to him. I'm sure he was thrilled to be still "recognized." He also won the Showcase Showdown on the Price is Right one time. He was in an alliance with Jerri.
3 comments:
the fact that you know who Mitch is, is just plain scary.
Why would Mitch be down near U of M?!?
NYC = New York City. It's this little town on the east coast. Not many people know about it, especially people from Connecticut.
Post a Comment