Hi there! I wanted to let you know how much I've been enjoying reading your blog. I can't remember if I've commented before or not, but it's been fun reading about life for your family! Great to hear that Joe's doing well after surgery -I kept getting updates from his mom at work. You can check out my blog and see that I'm moving to the Cities, but the real goal after traveling nursing will be missionary nursing in Chad. Since that's where my heart is, it's been great feeling a connection to Africa, getting to see frequent pictures of Africa through your site! Thanks for the fun!
4 comments:
Hi there! I wanted to let you know how much I've been enjoying reading your blog. I can't remember if I've commented before or not, but it's been fun reading about life for your family! Great to hear that Joe's doing well after surgery -I kept getting updates from his mom at work. You can check out my blog and see that I'm moving to the Cities, but the real goal after traveling nursing will be missionary nursing in Chad. Since that's where my heart is, it's been great feeling a connection to Africa, getting to see frequent pictures of Africa through your site! Thanks for the fun!
Hey, thanks for reading. Don't believe everything you read. It's 65% made up.
I'd say maybe 10% made up 90% true!
More like 25%.
Post a Comment