Sunday, January 28, 2007

Yes it's True

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am confused...are you really pregnant?

The Normals said...

Are you asking about Joe or Roxy?

Kristina said...

So, we're assuming that it is really true. Congrats! You are very brave having kids in another country...we've done it too, but I think our country might be a little more like the US.?.?.?

The Normals said...

We will be having Normal #3 in the US. Thor Normal(#2) was born in Africa... in our bedroom. We didn't have a car at the time. We were planning on taking a taxi to the hospital but we didn't have time since Thor came really fast. We had a midwife friend who helped the delivery. I boiled the water and got the clean towels.

Kristina said...

Congrats! We're having #3 as well, but he will be born here in Taiwan. Not too different than the US, but a lot cheaper! God's blessings on your family!

The Normals said...

Thanks. Congrats to you too.