Thursday, January 18, 2007

Funny Looking Kids

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
circa. 1978

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe, I recall a certain photo from your youth that shows you pulling your sister into the orbit of your head. Could upload that one?

Kinsman Jimmy Joots said...

What a wierd looking family, one eats fingers, one wears clip on ties, one wears a wig, & the last one has the largest head recorded in the genness book of world records. Luckily everything was straightened out with the birth of the one with a five head.

The Normals said...

The fifth became known as: Massive Headwound Jimmy.

He pulled things into his own orbit.

Anonymous said...

Did I just hear a "Ma me Ma may"?

Anonymous said...

Thought shalt never speak of "ma me ma may" in public forum. And I do have to say brother normal's abnormally large head has had birds fly into it, like they couldn't avoid it.

The Normals said...

It's because I have a big brain.

Anonymous said...

No, I know that's definitely not it.