Your average joes
I notice that it took you two tries to finally make it.
If I would have made both I would have won a year lease on a Ford Focus. I didn't want to drive a crappy car.
Also you notice that in between shots I untucked my shirt. The first shot was short because my range of motion was constricted. I was much freer for my second shot.
Ahhh, good point. The untucked shirt made a big difference.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I notice that it took you two tries to finally make it.
If I would have made both I would have won a year lease on a Ford Focus. I didn't want to drive a crappy car.
Also you notice that in between shots I untucked my shirt. The first shot was short because my range of motion was constricted. I was much freer for my second shot.
Ahhh, good point. The untucked shirt made a big difference.
Post a Comment