Your average joes
You just can't take Dads anywhere these days! I took my Dad to the Louvre and he ended up breaking the arms off the Venus de Milo! It is so embarrassing.
I always wondered what happened to those arms.
They're in our basement in FF.
You've got a museum down there.
If you count old board games, multiple broken vacuums and the arms of the Venus de Milo a museum... then yes, we have a museum down there.
I would like to take a virtual tour of your FF basement.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You just can't take Dads anywhere these days! I took my Dad to the Louvre and he ended up breaking the arms off the Venus de Milo! It is so embarrassing.
I always wondered what happened to those arms.
They're in our basement in FF.
You've got a museum down there.
If you count old board games, multiple broken vacuums and the arms of the Venus de Milo a museum... then yes, we have a museum down there.
I would like to take a virtual tour of your FF basement.
Post a Comment