Here's a photo of me of when I fought with the Northern Alliance a few years ago in Afghanistan. That's me fifth from the end on the left. (Click the photo to enlarge)
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The guy 6th from the left with the red beret looks like a certain nuclear physicist I know.
Come to think of it, I think the guy 6th from the right (standing in front of the old guy) looks even more like the radiation physicist I was talking about.
5 comments:
The guy 6th from the left with the red beret looks like a certain nuclear physicist I know.
He is a red beret kind of guy.
Looks a little like your breakfast photo you posted a few days ago!
Come to think of it, I think the guy 6th from the right (standing in front of the old guy) looks even more like the radiation physicist I was talking about.
I never read these comments, but I thought I'd check to see if anyone said that one of these dudes looked like me.
Okay, he does.
Phil
Post a Comment