Your average joes
The best part about it was reading Fergus Falls on the backdrop.I'd give him a D+ maybe a C-.Michael
Joe N.,Weren't you in jail with CD White?
If by jail you mean we were in the same class... then yes.
How bout a cop car?
It is ok Mike. If you do not understand the jokes you can have someone with a sense of humor to explain them to you. I would try someone who is not a Levang to explain them to you.
His act was filth. I would say that to Chad personally as well.
That's great. I can give you guys each other's email addresses and phone numbers so you can call each other names directly.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
The best part about it was reading Fergus Falls on the backdrop.
I'd give him a D+ maybe a C-.
Michael
Joe N.,
Weren't you in jail with CD White?
If by jail you mean we were in the same class... then yes.
How bout a cop car?
It is ok Mike. If you do not understand the jokes you can have someone with a sense of humor to explain them to you. I would try someone who is not a Levang to explain them to you.
His act was filth. I would say that to Chad personally as well.
That's great. I can give you guys each other's email addresses and phone numbers so you can call each other names directly.
Post a Comment