
If any would-be summer employers are out there doing background checks on Joe in cyberspace, I can assure you that he is clean, a professional in every sense of the word. What’s more, B-school has fully equipped him to increase your organization’s bandwidth and leverage the strengths of your platform in paradigm-changing ways to create powerful synergies across organizational boundaries. Just look at the guy...
4 comments:
I think I took that picture. For some reason, I think it was at Bruce's house on the dining room table, you're sitting by the window. We were house/dog-sitting. Or did I dream that?
Phil
Thanks for the recommendation.
I also live under a bridge. I keep a good accounting using a normal costing system of all tolls I collect. I exclusively invest in annuities.
PS. Photo taken in DL.
One more thing... I was the 2006 Time Person of the Year. No joke.
Annuities? I thought you sold those (to school teachers).
Post a Comment