To whom is the "determination" ascribed? Is it Dwight's determination to slap Jim with demerits for jello-molding his calculator? Or does "determination" refer to Jim's effort to irritate Dwight? Or, is it a poetic juxtapositioning of the two possibilities? The Office. Deeper than you think.
7 comments:
To whom is the "determination" ascribed? Is it Dwight's determination to slap Jim with demerits for jello-molding his calculator? Or does "determination" refer to Jim's effort to irritate Dwight? Or, is it a poetic juxtapositioning of the two possibilities? The Office. Deeper than you think.
I've had that as my desktop for about a month. It motivates me. Productivity is at an all time high. And the beet harvest this year will set a record.
(last comment by Phil)
Fact: Bears eat beets.
Dwight has Fascist tendencies. "Better a thousand innocent men locked up than one guilty man roam free."
He takes a hard line when it comes following the rules.
I love Successories mockers like this. I've always said the the 1st syllable of Successories is key: "Sucks".
True that my brother.
Post a Comment