Your average joes
10,000
Wow....10,000 votes! That's amazing! Keep doing quality posts and you could get even more! :-)
You have an elite group of intelligent followers. Time to start taking advantage of them...
It's cause you are so awesome. Coming to your blog just brightens my day.
Yes, intelligent followers. No low brow here.
I object. I think I am very low brow. And proud of it. Did you here the news Obama for president!!!!!!!!!
Do you get a gold lapel pin now?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow....10,000 votes! That's amazing! Keep doing quality posts and you could get even more! :-)
You have an elite group of intelligent followers. Time to start taking advantage of them...
It's cause you are so awesome. Coming to your blog just brightens my day.
Yes, intelligent followers. No low brow here.
I object. I think I am very low brow. And proud of it. Did you here the news Obama for president!!!!!!!!!
Do you get a gold lapel pin now?
Post a Comment