Sunday, December 30, 2007

Troy Williamson

Troy Williamson

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently during the scouting combine Mike Tice and Red McCombs only saw the 40 yard time.
Maybe if he would get an oversized facemask he could let his grill catch the ball.
Nice knowing you Troy. Good luck in whatever life brings you after the NFL, which will be soon.

Anonymous said...

I bet he at least comes to camp knowing his routes, which is more than can be said of some receivers. That said, he has surely immortalized himself with a drop that will make every NFL blooper reel from now to eternity.

The Normals said...

In my defense, when I showed up for that practice "not knowing my routes" I had never seen the playbook nor even knew a few hours before that I was going to even play football.

Also I could and can catch 10 times better than Troy Williamson can.

Anonymous said...

There were only five routes to learn. Five. That said, yes, you could and can catch 10 times better than Troy Williamson and I would certainly pick you to be on my team over him, especially if it was a 9-man game.

M and B said...

Fire the idiot and find a receiver who can catch. The guy sucks.

Stacy said...

You know, saying you are a 10 times better receiver than Williamson isn't really saying much. My Grandma is maybe a 5 time better receiver and she is 4'11".

Anonymous said...

Remember, Williamson stated he was the fastest player in the NFL before the season. You have to respect that speed...Oh shoot you mean a football is involved too. Darn it all!