Your average joes
I can see her 3 ways: clockwise, anti-clockwise and just moving her leg back and forth.
Definitely right-brained. Even when I tried to force myself to see her the other way, it just wasn't possible...
You caused a big debate in the Olson family.....I can see both!!
I can't believe the Family Normal is promoting pornography! That lady needs to put some clothes on!-Joyce Bruns
The Fru speaks for all of us.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can see her 3 ways: clockwise, anti-clockwise and just moving her leg back and forth.
Definitely right-brained. Even when I tried to force myself to see her the other way, it just wasn't possible...
You caused a big debate in the Olson family.....I can see both!!
I can't believe the Family Normal is promoting pornography! That lady needs to put some clothes on!
-Joyce Bruns
The Fru speaks for all of us.
Post a Comment