Your average joes
I think Ali might rank up there as well...Meatballs
I'll give you that. He's probably the 5th behind Mike Tyson and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. Hakeem Olajuwan, Cat Stevens, Ahmad Rashad and Steve Urkel are also up there.
I was going to include Muhsin Muhammad as well. Turns out he's a Christian, so he wouldn't qualify in the top ten. Maybe his dad would???Meatballs
Dont foget about me bro.
X is dead. I'm talking about the living.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I think Ali might rank up there as well...
Meatballs
I'll give you that. He's probably the 5th behind Mike Tyson and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. Hakeem Olajuwan, Cat Stevens, Ahmad Rashad and Steve Urkel are also up there.
I was going to include Muhsin Muhammad as well. Turns out he's a Christian, so he wouldn't qualify in the top ten. Maybe his dad would???
Meatballs
Dont foget about me bro.
X is dead. I'm talking about the living.
Post a Comment