Your average joes
I recognized Roxy because of her hair and I knew she played the trumpet, but I've never seen her in that outfit before.
As I recall, Martha used to play trumpet...there is a strong resemblence here...was this your wife incognito?
You're both mistaken. From my experience playing trumpet with Roxy in '92... her specialty was the theme song to "Indian Jones".M
Indian Jones? Is that the sequel to Astronaut Jones from SNL?
yesm
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I recognized Roxy because of her hair and I knew she played the trumpet, but I've never seen her in that outfit before.
As I recall, Martha used to play trumpet...there is a strong resemblence here...was this your wife incognito?
You're both mistaken. From my experience playing trumpet with Roxy in '92... her specialty was the theme song to "Indian Jones".
M
Indian Jones? Is that the sequel to Astronaut Jones from SNL?
yes
m
Post a Comment