Your average joes
Woo Hoo....go Yanks!!
I have found that eating 500 powdered doughnut holes is just as impressive of a stat. What do you think Timer?
I could beat you in a hot dog eating contest.
How sure are we that A-Rod does not juice? Just because he doesn't look like Barry Bonds does not guarantee that he does not juice. Perhaps he juices and would have Paris Hilton's frame if he did not.
You probably can with your USA weight on now.
Maybe he is on roids. At least he's not an a##.
Roids should be legal. Just like lifting weights.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Woo Hoo....go Yanks!!
I have found that eating 500 powdered doughnut holes is just as impressive of a stat. What do you think Timer?
I could beat you in a hot dog eating contest.
How sure are we that A-Rod does not juice? Just because he doesn't look like Barry Bonds does not guarantee that he does not juice. Perhaps he juices and would have Paris Hilton's frame if he did not.
You probably can with your USA weight on now.
Maybe he is on roids. At least he's not an a##.
Roids should be legal. Just like lifting weights.
Post a Comment